Hi everyone sorry for not being able to post anything during the past month. I have realized how behind I am with blogging. Nothing has been very interesting in my life lately. It just has been a constant cycle of school, homework, Food, and sleep. And since this year is my final year before University, I’m sure all of you out there know the feeling.
Despite exams coming in the early month of February next year, I still can’t seem to fathom how close it is and surprisingly enough I am not worried about them, even though they might just determine where I will be in Uni and if I will get the course I want. But meeehhhh……
Anyways, over the past few days, I have gotten to experience a number of experiences worth noting in life. I don’t know about a lot of people out there but these lessons have surely taken time for me to experience because of the introvert I am I tend not to go out a lot.
So without further ado here are the things I have learned:
- Know that you are your own best friend. People may try to give their own advice to you but the very best thing is to listen to yourself and to hear what is right in you. That is not to say don’t give people the chance to be listened to but in the end, you are the one to make the final call.
- Don’t listen to what all the haters have to say about you, even if they may hurt you emotionally. If it’s not true then it’s not true, don’t linger on it.
- Don’t worry, just think about now, not tomorrow or yesterday.
- Don’t waste your time trying to explain the truth to people who don’t want to see it.
- Be happy, it’s nearly Christmas!
P.S Forgot to mention Happy November Everyone! I have just realized how much I LOVE Autumn, I love the colors so much!What are your reasons for loving fall?
Ever since October has come I have already started to listen to Christmas songs already! My favorite one is Jasmine Thompson’s “Last Christmas Wham!” What yours?
Hope you liked this post and see you soon in my next one readers!