Quote Day I
Heellloooo! Merry Christmas Eve everyone! I hope everyone is spending time with people they love. SO, it’s been quite a while since my last post *aheemm about a month ago* but I’m here again!
These past few months have been hectic and extremely busy. I am sure many of you know about the exams I will be taking this school year. And so this has resulted in tedious about of time spent studying and doing class exams. This week was my final week in school but unfortunately, this meant I had Christmas exams coming up. Luckily they went well for me and I have not only studied the required material but predicted the questions for many of the imminent exams. I am glad to say I feel as light as a snowflake after those stressful days!
Also, I have been nominated for the “3 Days 3 Quotes Challenge” by Maya at https://maysarose.wordpress.com/ (Thanks for nominating me! This has been the first challenge since I started blogging in late July and I am so happy this is my first one! Although it is a slightly late post!)
Anyways, here is how the challenge works!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Post three quotes for 3 days
- Nominate 3 bloggers per day
- Inform the nominees
A quote a day always makes my day but I guess thrice a day would make it even better. Here are my three quotes of today:
“You can’t a rainbow without a little rain.” -Unknown.
When you believe in a thing, believe it in all the way, implicitly and unquestionably. – Walt Disney.
Y0u are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream. – C .S Lewis.
Here are three nominees I have chosen:
- Moa at https://moandreasson.wordpress.com/ for her always amazing post that I always look forward to reading and her beautiful and aesthetic pictures.
- Denise at https://dreamerdenise.wordpress.com/ for that lovely comment that made me realize we all just dreamers in this small world.
- Harriet at https://aballetoflife.com/ for her insight into the wonderful world of ballet dancers.
I know how life can get in the way of things so for all you nominees don’t worry if you can’t partake in the challenge as soon as you would like. Good luck to everyone and I look forward to reading your posts soon! 🙂
And that’s a wrap everyone. Good day!