You might have guessed from the title today is all about me! (Not in an egotistical sense) But just so you can all get to know me better. When I started blogging, I had so many ideas in my head. Thus it has created an absolute chaos onto my blog, so much so I have forgotten to introduce myself properly. Also I have decided to change my name from “hitherandyond” to a more defining name that speaks to me, simply because it is similar to my real name. 😉
When I started blogging, I had so many ideas in my head. Thus it has created an absolute chaos filled with random thoughts and topic onto my blog, so much so I have forgotten to introduce myself properly with 10 facts about myself.
- I was born a twin, not identical. I have a twin sister who is 5 minutes younger than I am. 🙂
- I am left-handed! Any left- handed people out there?
- I love dogs AND cats. In the future, I would like to adopt either one of them and maybe more.4. I have four sisters and no brothers. Coincidentally I wrote this for the fourth fact!
5. I don’t drink Coffee and prefer herbal tea over anything else.
6. I can speak Mandarin fluently as well as Cantonese, although I am a bit rusty since I haven’t spoken Cantonese in a long time. And of course, English too!
7. The Library used to be my second home, I went there since I was five and till this day I still hold the old addition of the library card. My favorite genre would have to be historical fiction because you get an insight into the past and the lives of people long ago.
8. I dance! Ballet to be more precise. However, I am not the conventional dancer who began discovering the dance world as a young girl. I started quite late at sixteen. It has made me more persistent than ever to defy the standard route for dancers. I also have a dance blog!
9. I love photography, as you might have noticed, especially nature ones.
10. I grew up watching spirited away, Howl’s Moving Castle and other prominent Studio Ghibli animations. My love of art flourished as a kid. Disney has also been a source of magical moments in my childhood as well as DreamWorks. You could say I have always been an artist at heart.
Hope you guys enjoyed getting to know a little about me. As always have a good day and I will see you in my next post. 😉
ps. Thank You for 60 followers! I haven’t been posting an awful lot and the content I have is somewhat random so thank you for being patient and kind. 🙂